The Buzz starts today with the one-man show that is James Harden.
Last night he had 61 points in the team’s 114-110 win over the Knicks. What team? Just call them the Houston Rocket because he’s doing it alone.
Harden has scored 261 points in the last five games with no one feeding him the ball; 261 points without even one assist.
Steph Curry made 7 shots with an assist from James Corden’s face.
Steph played a game of human basketball hoop where Corden’s head is part of the backboard. Steph swished some but then they started raising and lowering the basket, which had to hurt even though Corden had a face mask. Then Curry just starts hurling them.
Meanwhile while we’re scrounging together plastic to recycle, a hedge fund billionaire just wasted $238 million on a penthouse apartment.
It’s the most ever paid for a home in the U.S. It overlooks Central Park South and this is just one of his homes. He also just bought a place next to Buckingham Palace in London for $124 million.
His name is Ken Griffin, the CEO of Chicago-based hedge fund Citadel.
- MAYOR BREED REPSONDS TO TRUMP CALLING SAN FRANCISCO ‘DISGUSTING’
- TEEN SEEN IN CONFRONTATION WITH NATIVE AMERICAN ELDER RESPONDS
- TODDLER DIES AFTER PHYSICAL, SEXUAL ABUSE IN ‘HORRIFIC’ CASE
- REAL ESTATE AGENT FATALLY SHOT WHILE TRYING TO EVICT TENANTS
- BOO, ‘WORLD’S CUTEST DOG,’ DEAD AT 12