SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — Trending today on KRON4 Morning Buzz, Warriors could secure a meeting with LeBron if the team makes room.
Can you picture LeBron James in a Warriors jersey? Well, league sources told ESPN that if Golden State can create a max salary slot this offseason, the team could be in a position to talk to King James.
LeBron is expected to reject his $35 million player option and become an unrestricted free agent for the third time.
ESPN experts speculate the Warriors would have to ship off Klay, Igoudala, Livingston and KD would take a pay cut. Darya says we’d have to downgrade to the cheapest bench possible.WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- OLDEST OF SHACKLED SIBLINGS WENT TO COLLEGE, DIDN’T SEEK HELP
- VIDEO: OFFICER HIT BY CAR AT RICHMOND SIDESHOW
- VIDEO: TEEN SHOT IN THE HEAD DURING INTERNET CHALLENGE
- MAN BUYS WINNING $1 MILLION LOTTERY TICKET IN SAN JOSE
- COURT: IMMIGRANT CHILDREN DON’T HAVE RIGHT TO FREE LAWYER
- GET KRON4 NEWS ON YOUR AMAZON ALEXA DEVICE