Today on the Morning Buzz, KRON4’s Darya Folsom talks Rueben Foster being picked up by the Redskins, Jesse Ventura claiming he will run against President Trump, Sister Jean getting her ‘Final Four’ ring, and more.
Rueben Foster was arrested for domestic violence again and was released from the 49ers. On Tuesday, the Redskins picked him up just 48-hours later. The 49ers said that was Foster’s last straw but the Redskins say if he can tackle his problems, he can tackle for them.
67-year-old Jesse Ventura might be getting back in the ring, but not to wrestle. Ventura told TMZ that he wants to take on President Trump as the next President.
Sister Jean, the nun from San Francisco, became the good luck charm for the Loyola-Chicago basketball team this year during March Madness. She got her ‘Final Four’ ring after their miracle run.
- RAINY WEEK AHEAD FOR THE BAY AREA
- 1-YEAR-OLD DIES AFTER BEING STRUCK BY CAR IN RICHMOND
- LONGTIME SAN FRANCISCO RADIO HOST RAY TALIAFERRO MISSING
- MODESTO MAN BURYING PET IN BACKYARD FIND HUMAN REMAINS
- MAN JAILED AFTER RAPE OVERHEARD ON PLAYSTATION4