KRON4 News and The Salvation Army raised $230,533 for North Bay Fire relief!
SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) -- KRON4 and The Salvation Army are teaming up to raise funds to support victims of the North Bay Fire.
The donation lines will reopen during KRON4 News at 6 p.m.
The deadly wildfires devastated Northern California leaving tens of thousands of people without homes and uncertain about their futures.
In September, KRON4 and The Salvation Army worked together to raise nearly $140K for the Hurrican Harvey relief efforts.
This time, our Bay Area neighborhoods need our help as the work of long-term recovery begins.
Everything raised will go toward recovery efforts.
- Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Police: Corona Costco shooting took place after man hit officer
- Memorial unveiled in Los Gatos honoring veterans, fallen heroes
- Firefighters busy as fire season gets early start
- Massive fire in Boston injures 7 firefighters, 2 residents