Willie Brown is a towering figure in California and the Bay Area.
After 40-plus years in the middle of the political heat, the former mayor and speaker of the California Assembly still grabs attention even though he has been out of office for years.
KRON4 wanted to find out what his life is like today without the demands, the controversies, and the political headlines.
Anchor Pam Moore tagged along when he was doing some of his favorite things, starting with his famous penchant for clothes.
- 2018 CALIFORNIA PROPOSITIONS: RESULTS FOR STATEWIDE MEASURES
- YEAR-ROUND DAY LIGHT SAVINGS TIME PLAN APPROVED BY CALIFORNIA
- CALIFORNIA VOTERS REJECT GAS TAX REPEAL
- DEAD BROTHEL OWNER WINS ELECTION FOR NEVADA LEGISLATIVE SEAT
- $100K RAISED FOR CALIFORNIA TEACHER WHO PUNCHED STUDENT