SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — Okay, procrastinators. It’s crunch time to get any last-minute gifts, or grocery items for your Christmas plans.
With the pandemic, some stores have different hours than you may be used to. Most are closed on Christmas Day — leaving December 24 as your last chance to buy.
You should still check ahead with your local stores, but here are some major retailers and their hours on Christmas Eve, according to USA Today:
- Walmart: Closes at 6 p.m., closed Christmas Day.
- Sam’s Club: Closes at 6 p.m.
- Target: 7 a.m.-8 p.m.
- Best Buy: Closes at 7 p.m.
- Costco: 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Whole Foods: Closes at 7 p.m.
- Bed Bath and Beyond: 8 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Apple: 8 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Kohl’s: 8 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Macy’s: 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Safeway: Closes at 6 p.m.
- JCPenney: 8 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Trader Joe’s: Closes at 6 p.m.
- Marshalls: 7 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Petco: 9 a.m.-7 p.m.
- PetSmart: 8 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Ulta Beauty: 7 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Bath & Body Works: Closes at 4 p.m.
- Sprouts: 7 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Ross: 6 a.m.-10 p.m.
- Home Depot: 6 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Ikea: 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Dollar Tree: Check with local store
- GameStop: 8 a.m.-8 p.m.
- Freebies: List of deals on 420 to satisfy your munchies
- Walter Mondale, Carter’s vice president, dies at 93
- How Santa Clara County is providing more help for small businesses during the pandemic
- Owner of Lodi Parachute Center speaks after another skydiver dies
- Scottie Pippen’s son, Antron, dies at 33