VENTURA (KRON) — Several raging fires are devouring tens of thousands of acres across Southern California.
The National Interagency Fire Center has created a live map using aggregated data from fire agencies and departments.
The interactive map shows the devastation of Thomas Fire, Rye Fire, Skirball Fire, Creek Fire, Little Mountian Fire and any other fire that has caused any damage.
The dark red areas mark the fire perimeter.
In the map above, red dots on the maps are current fire hot spots.
Orange dots indicate a fire has burned there in the last 12 to 24 hours.
Yellow dots are areas that have burned in the last 24 to 48 hours.
It’s important to note, not everything inside the yellow perimeter lines was burned.
The latest incident map from Cal Fire:
- ONLY ON 4: JAILHOUSE INTERVIEW WITH GHOST SHIP’S DERICK ALMENA
- FEDS FILE NEW CHARGES AGAINST MAN ACQUITTED IN KATE STEINLE CASE
- INTERACTIVE MAP: SOCAL FIRE PERIMETER AND EVACUATIONS
- POLICE: BODY FOUND IN PARKING LOT OF HIGH SCHOOL IN SAN JOSE
- ARRESTS MADE IN DEADLY SHOOTING AT SAN LEANDRO GAS STATION
- GET YOUR MORTGAGE OR RENT PAID IN 2018