COLUMBUS (WCMH) — A road sign along I-71 in Columbus has a typo that’s getting some attention.
At the 17th Avenue ramp to I-71, the road sign directing drivers misspells Cincinnati by adding an extra “i” between the first “n” and second “c.”
The sign reads “Cinicinnati.”
A spokesperson with the Ohio Department of Transportation says the error in the sign was first noticed July 30, and it takes about six to eight weeks for a new sign to be shipped.
The spokesperson also said that the contractor will be replacing the sign at no cost to the taxpayers.
- MOVIE STAR BURT REYNOLDS DIES AT 82
- APPLE RECALLS DEFECTIVE IPHONE 8, OFFERS FREE REPAIR
- CA BILL THAT ALLOWS 4 AM LAST CALL FOR ALCOHOL PASSES
- MAN BEATS, VIOLENTLY RAPES HOMELESS WOMAN IN FRESNO
- POLICE RAID HOME OF COUPLE WHO RAISED $400K FOR HOMELESS MAN