LOS ANGELES (AP) – Social media star Olivia Jade Giannulli has posted her first YouTube video since the arrest of her parents, actress Lori Loughlin and fashion designer Mossimo Giannulli, put her at the center of the college admissions scandal.
In her first video in nearly nine months, the former University of Southern California student who goes by Olivia Jade on social media says it’s time to move on with her life and start posting again, but she says she won’t be talking about the scandal.
Loughlin and Giannulli are accused of paying $500,000 to have their two daughters falsely labeled as recruits to the USC crew team. They have pleaded not guilty.
Jade went silent on social media at the time and lost advertising deals that included cosmetics retailer Sephora and hair products company TRESemme.
LATEST NEWS HEADLINES:
- Evacuations underway after fire grows to 70 acres in Solano County
- Police responding to ‘multiple critical incidents’ in Santa Cruz County
- Trump mistakenly says Tijuana is ‘most infected city in the world’
- Black Lives Matter mural painted on street leading to California State Capitol building
- Man, 22, charged with murder after police chase leaves mother of six dead