SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KRON) — Lowell High School in San Francisco has closed amid the global coronavirus outbreak.
The district reported Thursday that a relative of a student is being treated for COVID-19.
This after two cases of the coronavirus were confirmed in the City, Mayor London Breed announced in a news conference Thursday morning.
The cases are not related and both patients are isolated and being cared for at separate hospitals in San Francisco.
Officials say one patient is a man in his 90’s with underlying health conditions, while the second patient is a woman in her 40’s.
Latest News Headlines:
- A mission to preserve Mexican Folkloric Dance
- Puede Network brings Ivy League drive and leadership to underserved community
- Oakland Coliseum to serve as voting site for upcoming election
- Statewide Map: Current California wildfires
- Newsom to hold briefing on California wildfires