In what appears to be her first tweet, MacKenzie Bezos on Thursday broke her silence regarding her high-profile divorce from Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos.
MacKenzie tweeted her marriage has been dissolved and that her ex-husband will retain all interest in the Washington Post and Blue Origin.
He will also keep 75 percent of their Amazon stock and voting control of her shares.
“Excited about my own plans. Grateful for the past as I look forward to what comes next,” she added.
The couple announced back in January they were divorcing after 25 years of marriage.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- MAN ACCUSED OF TOUCHING CHILD AT BELMONT PUMP IT UP
- BAY AREA AMC HOSTING 59-HOUR MARVEL MOVIE MARATHON
- VIDEO: WHAT DID KEVIN DURANT SAY TO GET EJECTED FROM GAME?
- TEACHER FIRED OVER TOPLESS PHOTO SUES FOR $3 MILLION
- MOUNTAIN HOUSE FAMILY OF NINE FORCED OUT OF BAY AREA