SAN JOSE (KRON) — A magnitude 3.4 earthquake has shaken the East San Jose Foothills on Thursday night.
The United States Geological Survey said the quake struck at around 6:17 p.m.
It had a depth of 0 kilometers and hit about 6.3 miles (10.1 kilometers) northeast from downtown San Jose.Stay with KRON4 for updates.WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- WATER NOT DRINKABLE, USABLE IN PARTS OF ALAMEDA
- OAKLAND A’S SETTLE ON SITE FOR NEW BALLPARK
- 6 DIE AFTER NURSING HOME LEFT WITH NO A/C FROM IRMA
- TRIPLE SHOOTING LEAVES 1 DEAD IN SAN FRANCISCO
- ‘WORST 45 MIN. OF MY LIFE:’ POLICE WARN OF KIDNAPPING SCAM
- DOWNLOAD THE BRAND NEW KRON4 NEWS APP