A major storm making its way across the Bay Area is causing thousands of power outages Thursday.
According to PG&E, as of 11:30 a,m., more than 31,000 customers are without power.
Here is a breakdown of the power outages and number of customers affected:
- San Francisco: 3,100
- Peninsula: 6,409
- North Bay: 9,500
- East Bay: 11,241
- South Bay: 1,564
- Bay Area Total: 31,824
- FALLING CONCRETE SHUTS DOWN RICHMOND-SAN RAFAEL BRIDGE
- GAS LINE EXPLOSION SPARKS MASSIVE FIRE IN SAN FRANCISCO
- FDA: DEADLY CANCER LINKED TO BREAST IMPLANTS
- VIDEO: MAN STOPS ON BUSY HWY, SHOOTS SCHOOL BUS DRIVER IN HEAD
- MAN THREW METH-FUELED ‘DEATH PARTY’ FOR HIS WIFE BEFORE SHE DIED