TAMPA, (WFLA) – A 21-year-old Tampa man is accused of breaking the legs and arm of a 4-week-old girl.
Antonio Enrique Cordero was charged with aggravated child abuse after admitting to the offenses.
The Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office said the infant was brought into the emergency room Tuesday night with a swollen foot and ankle and a fever.
During an exam, doctors discovered that the girl’s leg was broken, along with several other bone fractures to both legs, arm and two ribs in various stages of healing.
HCSO Child Protection Division placed the girl with a responsible adult.
Detectives also learned Cordero knew the child and had regular contact with her.
During interviews with Detectives, Cordero admitted to the offenses.WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- “NO TO MARXISM IN AMERICA” DENIED PERMIT FOR BERKELEY RALLY
- AMAZON: WE’RE LOWERING WHOLE FOODS PRICES ON MONDAY
- CAUGHT ON CAM: WOMAN SUCKER PUNCHED ON SF STREET
- LIST OF RALLIES THIS WEEKEND IN SAN FRANCISCO
- VIDEOS SHOW HIGH SCHOOL CHEERLEADERS FORCED INTO SPLITS
- MAN UPSET AFTER CASINO KICKS HIM OUT FOR POOPING HIS PANTS
- WATCH KRON4 NEWSCASTS LIVE