CUMBERLAND, OH (WCMH) – A Guernsey County man has been arrested after allegedly having sexual conduct with several juveniles and compelling at least one into prostitution.
The Guernsey County Sheriff’s Office said they began investigating Ashley Lynn Hall, 76, in April of 2017.
Hall allegedly committed sexual-related offenses against several juveniles and even using an apparatus similar to a medieval restraint device.
On Jan. 31, search warrants were executed at Hall’s residence on East Main Street in Cumberland.
Investigators found sex toys and pornographic material. Hall was arrested.
He reportedly admitted to having children perform sexual acts in his presence and said he rewarded them with transportation, cigarettes, and money.WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- ICE RAIDS 77 NORTHERN CALIFORNIA BUSINESSES
- POLICE: SUSPECT IN LA SCHOOL SHOOTING BELIEVED TO BE 12
- FLEEING CAR BREAK-IN SUSPECT HITS SF OFFICER WITH VEHICLE
- SFPD: DRUG DEALER HAD 223 BAGS OF HEROIN, METH, COCAINE
- 15-YEAR-OLD GIRL DIES OF FLU AFTER TESTING NEGATIVE
- GET KRON4 NEWS ON YOUR AMAZON ALEXA DEVICE