A man is behind bars after a stabbing attack in Union City.
It happened Monday morning at around 8:39 a.m. at a home in the 2200 block of Partridge Way not far from the BART station.
A woman in her 50s was found lying in a carport, suffering from several cuts and stab wounds.
A man in his 20s was quickly identified as the attacker and was arrested nearby.
The woman is in critical but stable condition tonight. The suspect suffered lacerations to his hands.
Police are still trying to figure out a motive.
If you have any information, you are asked to call the police at 510-675-5207.
- 2018 CALIFORNIA PROPOSITIONS: RESULTS FOR STATEWIDE MEASURES
- YEAR-ROUND DAY LIGHT SAVINGS TIME PLAN APPROVED BY CALIFORNIA
- CALIFORNIA VOTERS REJECT GAS TAX REPEAL
- DEAD BROTHEL OWNER WINS ELECTION FOR NEVADA LEGISLATIVE SEAT
- $100K RAISED FOR CALIFORNIA TEACHER WHO PUNCHED STUDENT