A Wesley Chapel man is facing a video voyeurism charge after deputies say he installed a video camera to spy on his female roommate.
An arrest report says 24-year-old Michael Petralia put a spy camera in the attic with the camera looking through a small construction hole in the woman’s bedroom.
Deputies say they found a video on the camera’s memory card that shows Petralia installing the camera.
Although the two are roommates, deputies say Petralia did not have permission to be in her room.
According to the arrest report, Petralia has been making sexual advancements toward the woman such as “blatantly showing his testicles” and “leaving sex toys within the house.”
The victim told deputies she is “in great fear and is afraid to stay home alone.”
- YOUR LOCAL ELECTION HEADQUARTERS
- LIVE CALIFORNIA MIDTERM ELECTION RESULTS
- TIMELINE RELEASED IN DEADLY YOUNTVILLE VETERAN’S HOME SHOOTING
- IS PREGNANCY CONTAGIOUS? RESEARCHERS SAY YES
- $100K RAISED FOR CALIFORNIA TEACHER WHO PUNCHED STUDENT