SAN RAFAEL, Calif. (KRON) – A man has been arrested for allegedly pouring acid into the gas tanks of five vehicles at the Marin Food Bank.
The incident happened on August 2nd at 6:25 am.
San Rafael police identified the suspect as 38-year-old Shahin Farman.
The Marin Food Bank captured the suspect on the building’s security camera and say the damage from the incident is around $50,000.
According to officials, Farman was known to law enforcement and was believed to be living in his car in the Northern Marin area (Novato and San Rafael).
Anyone with information is asked to contact the police.
- 80 homes destroyed between Napa, Sonoma counties
- Suspect arrested in Berkeley homicide
- 87 pounds of marijuana found on flight from San Francisco
- Man charged with rape after 13-year-old girl taken from Nashville Walmart
- With new California border crossing in the works, connecting highway also takes shape