SAN RAFAEL, Calif. (KRON) – A man has been arrested for allegedly pouring acid into the gas tanks of five vehicles at the Marin Food Bank.
The incident happened on August 2nd at 6:25 am.
San Rafael police identified the suspect as 38-year-old Shahin Farman.
The Marin Food Bank captured the suspect on the building’s security camera and say the damage from the incident is around $50,000.
According to officials, Farman was known to law enforcement and was believed to be living in his car in the Northern Marin area (Novato and San Rafael).
Anyone with information is asked to contact the police.
- Friends, colleagues remember KRON4 security guard killed in attempted armed robbery
- ‘Insane’ encounter with great white shark caught on camera in Hawaii
- Fauci speaks on possibility of omicron COVID-19 variant already in US: ‘I would not be surprised’
- Nightbirde, ‘AGT’ singer who earned Simon Cowell’s golden buzzer, gives update on health
- Former FBI agent: Brian Laundrie’s family could face charges