KRON4 is learning more about Monday’s deadly shooting at a San Rafael detox facility.
This comes as formal murder charges are filed against the suspect.
Murder charges have been filed against Davance Lamar Reed in connection with Monday’s triple shooting at the rehab center.
Reed has been charged with the murder of 52-year-old Nathan Hill. He is also charged with the attempted murder of his girlfriend 30-year-old Brittany McCann, who is the mother of his child, and 32-year-old Anthony Mansapit, an employee at the facility.
Both suffered life-threatening injuries and remain in the ICU Marin General.
Family members say McCann had brought the suspect to the Helen Vine Detox Center to get help, but the two ended up in an argument and Reed left only to come back and start shooting.
In addition to the murder and attempted murder charges, Reed is also accused of stealing Mansapit’s vehicle, reckless evasion of a peace officer, and being a felon in possession of a firearm.
The suspect is due to be arraigned at the Marin County Courthouse Thursday or Friday.
A GoFundMe page has been set up for Mccann.
- 2018 CALIFORNIA PROPOSITIONS: RESULTS FOR STATEWIDE MEASURES
- YEAR-ROUND DAY LIGHT SAVINGS TIME PLAN APPROVED BY CALIFORNIA
- CALIFORNIA VOTERS REJECT GAS TAX REPEAL
- DEAD BROTHEL OWNER WINS ELECTION FOR NEVADA LEGISLATIVE SEAT
- $100K RAISED FOR CALIFORNIA TEACHER WHO PUNCHED STUDENT