A 20-year-old man in St. Charles County, Missouri is facing animal abuse charges after prosecutors say he admitted to police he bought cats on Craigslist to torture and kill them.
Warning: Graphic Details
According to FOX 2 Now, the St. Charles County Prosecuting Attorney’s Office charged Kaine Louzader, 20, with two counts of animal abuse.
The prosecutor’s office says more than a dozen cats may have been killed, some kittens were even mutilated between January 1 and May 9.
Court documents said Louzader told police he would strangle or stomp on the heads of the cats in the bathtub or backyard patio. The suspect said after killing the cats he dismembered them by removing the heads or cutting off the limbs.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- NO JAIL FOR MOM WHO TRIED TO DROWN BABY IN MCDONALD’S TOILET
- VIDEO: NORCAL POLICE RELEASE VIDEO OF OFFICER SLAMMING WOMAN
- SF DOCTOR ACCUSED OF ISSUING FAKE VACCINE EXEMPTIONS FOR KIDS
- SONOMA COUPLE TO PAY NEARLY $600K FOR UPROOTING TREE
- POLICE INVESTIGATE 3RD THREAT AT SAN RAMON’S CAL HIGH