MARYLAND(CNN)–A 25-year-old has confessed to stabbing to death his 6-year-old sister and two young cousins while babysitting the family at their Maryland home, police said.
The three girls, all under 10, were found dead in a single bed with lacerations to their upper body, according to the Prince George’s County Police Department.
Antonio Williams’ mother found her daughter and the other two children in the basement of her home.
Williams’ mother had asked her son to care for the children while she worked an overnight shift.
Williams has been charged with three counts of first and second-degree murder in the deaths of his sister, 6-year-old Nadira
Withers, and two second cousins, 9-year-old Ariana Decree and 6-year-old Ajayah Decree.WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- BAY AREA MAN KILLED IN BARCELONA TERROR ATTACK
- OAKLAND FIREFIGHTER KILLED IN SAN JOSE SHOOTING
- MAN WHO LOST SOME EYESIGHT FROM PAST ECLIPSE HAS A WARNING
- POLICE STANDOFF PROMPTS LOCKDOWN AT SAN JOSE SCHOOL
- VIDEO: 10-YEAR-OLD BOY DELIVERS BABY BROTHER
- TEEN WAS DRIVING 107 MPH WHEN SHE CRASHED, KILLING TWO