President Trump’s star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame has once again been vandalized.
All that’s left of Trump’s star is a reed, dusty pit after a man destroyed it with a pick-axe Wednesday morning.
The man reportedly carried the axe in a guitar case and then called police to report what he’d done.
Police in Beverly Hills say the man turned himself in.
Trump’s star was also vandalized in 2016 by a man with a pick-axe and sledgehammer.
The star has been repeatedly targeted with paint and stickers.
Someone even once put a mock border-wall around the star.
Trump received the star in 2007 for, among other things, producing and starring in the reality show “The Apprentice.”
- RIDESHARE RAPIST: DISTURBING DETAILS REVEALED OF ALLEGED CRIMES
- NAKED MAN RIDES BICYCLE ON HWY 101 IN SAN JOSE
- WATCH: SAN FRANCISCO POLICE DEPARTMENT’S EPIC LIP SYNC VIDEO
- CUSTOMER WRITES ‘WE DON’T TIP TERRORIST’ ON RECEIPT
- TOURIST GOES TO JAIL FOR COLLECTING SEASHELLS IN FLORIDA