Yabba dabba doo, indeed!
A Florida man was cited for speeding in a neighborhood while he donned a Fred Flinstone costume and was driving a real-life “footmobile.”
According to the Paco Sheriff’s Office, Mr. Flinstone (real name Don Swartz) was pulled over on Sunday.
Authorities say after he was cited for speeding, he “became unruly and had to be detained.”
The vehicle was seized.
- SMOKE FROM CAMP FIRE POURS INTO BAY AREA
- CAMP FIRE IN BUTTE COUNTY EXPLODES IN SIZE
- INTERACTIVE MAP: WHERE IS THE CAMP FIRE BURNING
- NAPA NATIVE, NIECE OF ‘SISTER, SISTER’ ACTRESS DIES IN SHOOTING
- WHAT WE KNOW ABOUT THE GUNMAN IN THOUSAND OAKS MASSACRE