RICHMOND (KRON) — One man was injured after a shooting Monday night near the Hilltop Mall in Richmond.
Richmond Police say they received a call regarding a shooting inside the mall around 5:48 p.m. tonight.
When officers arrived on scene, they weren’t able to find any victims — but say they found a trail of blood. Witnesses told officers the victim had already been transported to a nearby hospital with a non-life threatening gunshot wound.
Police have not released any suspect information.
The mall was placed on lockdown after the shooting. The lockdown has since been lifted, but the mall still remains closed.
- OAKLAND TEACHERS VOTE TO APPROVE CONTRACT WITH DISTRICT
- SHERIFF: 2 YOUNG CALIFORNIA SISTERS FOUND ALIVE
- 5-YEAR-OLD BOY CALLS POLICE ON ‘MOMO CHALLENGE’
- FAMILY OF STEPHON CLARK SEEKING JUSTICE
- MAN SURVIVES 5 DAYS STUCK IN SNOW BY EATING TACO SAUCE PACKETS