Officials have identified the man who was shot and killed at a San Rafael drug and treatment center Monday morning.
Authorities say 52-year-old Nathan Lamont Hill from Vallejo died at the scene from his injuries.
The cause and manner of death is pending.
Three people were shot at the Helen Vine Detox Center Monday.
Two victims were taken to the hospital with life-threatening injuries, while Lamont Hill died at the scene.
The suspect, 37-year-old Davance Lamar Reed, is in custody.
The investigation is active and ongoing.
- 49ERS CHEERLEADER WHO TOOK A KNEE DURING ANTHEM FROM ANTIOCH
- PRICE REDUCED FOR TINY HOME FOR SALE IN SAN FRANCISCO
- KIDNAPPED MAN LIKELY FED TO HOGS, COURT DOCS REVEAL
- CONSTRUCTION WORKERS FIND 1,000 HUMAN TEETH INSIDE WALL
- TEENS DISCOVER THEY’RE HAVING SEX WITH SAME TEACHER, TELL HIS WIFE