Employees at a Michigan pet store were left scratching their heads after a man was caught on camera stealing a live snake by stuffing it down his pants.
According to WDIV, employees at the pet store I Love My Pets say last week a man walked in asking about snakes and wanting to buy a rat. When the employees left him alone for a moment he stole the snake by hiding it down his pants.
“The first time we watched I was like no that didn’t happen… He just put it in his pants.” one employee said.
The man then reportedly walked around with the snake in pants for four minutes before leaving. He even paid $6 for the rat, but walked out with $100 worth of snake, according to officials.
Police are asking for the public’s help in identifying the suspect in this bizarre case.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- INFECTED VISITOR MAY HAVE EXPOSED SOUTH BAY RESIDENTS TO MEASLES
- MAP: RESTAURANTS, STORES POSSIBLY EXPOSED TO MEASLES
- WOMAN ATTACKED ON BART TRAIN, ANOTHER ROBBED 2 HOURS LATER
- SALESFORCE TOWER ANNOUNCES FREE PUBLIC TOURS OF 61ST FLOOR
- WATCH: SPRING BREAKERS TACKLE GUNMAN AT FLORIDA GAS STATION