FREMONT (KRON) – Police say a Fairfield man sprayed a fire extinguisher into a crowd of people during a movie on Wednesday.
Novato Police responded to Rowland Cinemas where witnesses say the suspect, Joshua Meade, 18, set off a fire extinguisher in the movie theater.
Witnesses say Meade was provoked by another individual, but has not yet been identified.
No injuries are being reported at this time, police say.
Meade was booked into the Marin County Jail for violations consisting of battery, vandalism, releasing a gaseous substance within a theater and disturbing the peace.
Novato Police remind the public if you see something, say something.
- ‘Destined for great things’: Bay Area colleagues react to swearing-in of Vice President Harris
- Fight against COVID-19: What Biden will change
- CA health officials give all clear to resume Moderna vaccine distribution
- SF goal: Vaccinate all residents by summer
- San Jose’s undocumented community urges Biden-Harris administration for all-inclusive immigration reform