A man who was reportedly trying to kill a cockroach inside his home by hitting a shoe ended up shooting himself in the foot Tuesday.
According to WDIV, the 50-year-old man threw his shoe at the cockroach, but forgot his gun was in his shoe.
The gun reportedly fell out of the man’s shoe and discharged.
The man was hit in the foot.
His condition is unknown at this time.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- COLLEGE CHEATING SCANDAL: 13 BAY AREA PARENTS CHARGED
- FATHER OF MURDER VICTIM SPEAKS AFTER DEATH ROW EXECUTIONS HALTED
- MOSQUE SHOOTER ID’D AS WHITE SUPREMACIST ANGRY AT IMMIGRANTS
- BRIDE FINDS HIDDEN MESSAGE FROM HER LATE MOTHER ON WEDDING HEELS
- PD: TEEN KILLS GIRLFRIEND’S PUPPY AFTER SHE DIDN’T COME HOME ON TIME