SOLANO COUNTY, Calif. (KRON) — Mandatory evacuations are underway for all non-mission essential personnel and their family members from Travis Air Force Base in response to the LNU Lightning Complex Fire.
The evacuations are underway through the North and South Gates effective immediately.
The Travis AFB installation commander ordered evacuations in response to the LNU Lightning Complex Fire near Fairfield and Vacaville.
All non-mission essential personnel residing in Travis AFB housing or lodging are directed to evacuate immediately.
No additional information is available at this time.
Check back for updates.
Latest News Headlines:
- Patriots look to rebound as they host 2-0 Raiders
- Maldives resort hiring ‘Barefoot Bookseller’ to run its island bookshop
- Car injures 2 protesters during BLM demonstration in California
- ‘She is the female Scalia’: Lawmakers react to President Trump picking Amy Coney Barrett to replace RBG
- Demand Justice group buys Amy Coney Barrett’s domain name, site redirects to criticism of her record