The Santa Clara County Coroner’s Office is working to identify a man’s body that was discovered near a marina.
According to the San Jose Police Department, at about 2:52 p.m. officers responded to a possible dead body in the water near Alviso Marina located at 801 Mill St.
The coroner’s office was called to the scene and is responsible for confirming the victim’s identity.
Investigators are awaiting those results to determine if the victim is connected the case of missing 49ers fan.
- BAY AREA CITIES NOW AMONG MOST POLLUTED IN WORLD
- AIR QUALITY ISSUES IN BAY AREA EXPECTED UNTIL NEXT WEEK
- CAMP FIRE DEATH TOLL GROWS; HUNDREDS STILL MISSING
- MAP SHOWS HOMES DAMAGED, DESTROYED IN CAMP FIRE
- PG&E CRITICIZED OVER DEADLY CAMP FIRE