(KRON) — Popular discount retailers TJ Maxx and Marshalls are recalling heating pads because of burn and fire concerns.
The heating pads are charged using a USB port and are being recalled because of the possibility of overheating. The retailer says more than 9,000 of the products were sold in the U.S. and Canada.
So far, there are no reports of injuries involving the pads in the U.S.
People who have the heating pad are asked to return them to the stores for a full refund.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- COLLEGE CHEATING SCANDAL: ACTORS, STANFORD COACH CHARGED
- SUSPECT ARRESTED IN STABBING DEATH OF SAN JOSE MOTHER
- FACEBOOK SAYS SOME QUIZZES WERE GUISE TO HACK YOUR ACCOUNT
- TRUMP SAYS ‘AIRPLANES ARE BECOMING FAR TOO COMPLEX TO FLY’
- WATCH: HUNDREDS OF TACOS RAIN DOWN ON VISITORS IN TEXAS