Attention, Marshalls shoppers — you’ll soon be able to make purchases online!
TJX Companies, the parent company of TJ Maxx, Marshalls, and Home Goods, announced last week the website will roll out later this year.
Everything from clothes and jewelry to home decor and shoes will be sold online, but officials say the online store will offer different products than those sold at brick-and-mortar stores, according to Business Insider.
Bloomberg reported that the retailer currently has a website that only offers gift cards, a store locator and other features, but unlike its sister company T.J.Maxx, there’s no option for buying items online.
- OAKLAND TEACHERS VOTE TO APPROVE CONTRACT WITH DISTRICT
- SHERIFF: 2 YOUNG CALIFORNIA SISTERS FOUND ALIVE
- 5-YEAR-OLD BOY CALLS POLICE ON ‘MOMO CHALLENGE’
- FAMILY OF STEPHON CLARK SEEKING JUSTICE
- MAN SURVIVES 5 DAYS STUCK IN SNOW BY EATING TACO SAUCE PACKETS