Marshawn Lynch was greeted by a thunderous ovation before his first home game with the Oakland Raiders.
Beast Mode then once again sat for the national anthem.
Lynch’s return to Oakland has been highly anticipated. He came out of retirement for the chance to play for his hometown team before the Raiders move to Las Vegas in 2020.
Many fans wore Lynch jerseys too the game and baseball Hall of Famer Rickey Henderson lit the Al Davis torch before kickoff. Henderson and Lynch both attended Oakland Technical High School.WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- SUSPECT IN STOLEN GUN MURDER IS UNDOCUMENTED IMMIGRANT
- 9 ARRESTED DURING BEN SHAPIRO PROTEST IN BERKELY
- DAD SHOOTS, KILLS INTRUDER WHO BROKE INTO WRONG HOME
- VICTIM TOOK PICTURES OF ROAD RAGE SUSPECT BEFORE BEING KILLED
- POLICE: WOMAN FINDS BOYFRIEND ON 12-YEAR-OLD DAUGHTER, STABS HIM
- VICTIM TOLD SUSPECT: I KNEW YOU WOULD ‘SHOOT UP THE SCHOOL’
- DOWNLOAD THE BRAND NEW KRON4 NEWS APP