VACAVILLE (KRON) — Armed with a large kitchen knife, police in Vacaville say a masked man entered several area convenience stores and gas stations over the last month, intending to get away with as much cash as possible.
After committing at least five robberies, police arrested the masked robbery suspect on Tuesday, identifying him as 25-year-old Robert Manson.
Manson was stopped by a Vacaville police officer Tuesday at 3 a.m. in the 1000 block of Allison Drive. Upon his arrest, police found him in possession of a plastic grocery bag with gloves, a large kitchen kniife and other items connected to several recent robberies.
Manson has been charged with felony robbery and remains in the Solano County Jail on $35,000 bail.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- COLLEGE CHEATING SCANDAL: 13 BAY AREA PARENTS CHARGED
- FATHER OF MURDER VICTIM SPEAKS AFTER DEATH ROW EXECUTIONS HALTED
- MOSQUE SHOOTER ID’D AS WHITE SUPREMACIST ANGRY AT IMMIGRANTS
- BRIDE FINDS HIDDEN MESSAGE FROM HER LATE MOTHER ON WEDDING HEELS
- PD: TEEN KILLS GIRLFRIEND’S PUPPY AFTER SHE DIDN’T COME HOME ON TIME