SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — Attention all Pokémon Go fans of the Bay Area: a massive Pokémon Go lure drop, walk and crawl will take place in San Francisco this Saturday.
The Pokémon Go event will start in the city at 2:00 p.m. at Sue Bierman Park, from there players will embark along Market Street and Yueba Buena Gardens, then to Union Square, where players can then begin the Pokémon pub crawl.
Thousands are expected to participate in this event. Participating bars have special drink and food deals for Pokémon Go players during the massive lure drop pub crawl.
All Ages Welcome until Pub Crawl @6:30, which is 21+
1) 1:30 – 3PM Show up early Around the SUE BIERMAN PARK/ SF FERRY BUILDING area to drop lures, meet friends, Catch Water Pokemon near the piers
2) 3-ish: Starting walking up MARKET ST and catch what you can along the way!
4) 4-ish: Regrouping around the YUEBA BUENA GARDENS/METREON AREA
5) 5-ish: Regrouping again around UNION STATION area and catch everything you can!!!
6) 6:30 POKEMON PUB CRAW BEGINS around Union Square. Participating Bars and Discounts Posted Below
PUB CRAWL BARS AND DEALZ:
1) Union Square Sports Bar (All Night)
@ 115 Mason Street
$4 Shock Tops All Night
$3 Buds/Bud Lights All Night
The Bar will be dropping Lures All Night
2) Last Drop Tavern (6-9PM Only)
@ 550 Powell Street
1 FREE SHOT for all players
Must Show Our Event Page On Your Phone
3) The Irish Bank (6:30 PM -1:30 AM)
@ 10 Mark Lane
$1 Off all beers
4) Burger Bar (6:30 -10 PM)
@ 251 Geary Street
$5 Well Drinks and $5 Draft Beers
2 Pokestops In Range, Lures Will Be Dropped Till Close
Mention “Pokemon Go Pub Crawl”
5) Topsy’s Fun House(6:30 PM – 2AM)
260 Kearny St
20% off all items on menu!
Other bars to visiti in the area (no Discount This Time: (:
Johnny Foley’s Irish House (Pub w/ Food)
243 O’Farrell St
Lefty O’Doul’s (Pub w/ Food)
333 Geary St
850 Bush St
29 3rd St
First time app users can receive $50 in credit and 50% off all rides until the end of the month. UUse promo code LYFTTOTHEEVENT in the payment section
How it works:
1) Show up at the meeting grounds arond the right time (Meeting Areas and Time in schedule above)
2) Drop your Lures, catch pokemon, build team gyms, hold your ground, battle, meet friends
3) HAVE FUN, BE SAFE AND BE NICE
So stock up on lures, bring your Pokéballs and bring your friends as we unite the Bay through the epic Pokémon Community.
What to Bring:
Phone with “Pokémon Go” App
Lures and Pokéballs (on the App)
Water and Snacks or a Picnic
For additional details online visit: