Heinz is famous for its ketchup, but now it’s mixing things up and cashing in.
They are “Mayomust” — which combines mayonnaise and mustard — and “Mayocue” — which combines mayonnaise and barbecue sauce.
Heinz says the new sauces are all due to the popularity of “Mayochup,” a mayonnaise-ketchup mix that hit stores last year.
Both new products are expected to roll out regionally soon before hitting stores nationwide next month.
Would you try either?
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- 3 CASES OF MEASLES CONFIRMED IN BAY AREA
- SAN JOSE MOM, TWO YOUNG SONS DEAD IN APPARENT MURDER-SUICIDE
- ARCHAEOLOGISTS FIND HIDDEN TUNNELS BELOW ALCATRAZ PRISON
- MOM RAPED, SET ON FIRE KILLS ATTACKER BY DRAGGING HIM INTO FLAMES
- SAN FRANCISCO RENT HITS NEW HIGH, MOST EXPENSIVE IN US