OAK BROOK, IL (WFLA) – If your partner loves their Big Macs – then they’re really going to want this.
McDonald’s is giving away this big mac beauty.
According to CNN, it’s a seven-layer, stackable ring called the “Bling-Mac,” and Cosmo reports it’s worth upwards of $12,000.
But McDonald’s is giving the 18 karat gold, gem-encrusted version of its classic sandwich away for free.
For a chance to win it, social media users must tweet out their love for the Big Mac, using the hashtag #BlingMacContest.
McDonald’s tongue-in-cheek promotion comes with the launch of three different Big Mac sizes: Grand Big Mac, Big Mac, and Mac Junior.WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- SF RANKS 5TH IN WORLD’S WORST TRAFFIC CONGESTION
- 3 KILLED IN SEPARATE SAN JOSE SHOOTINGS
- MAN ALLEGEDLY PUT KITTEN IN FREEZER, THREW HER OFF BALCONY
- POLICE WARN OF CHILD PORN SENT THROUGH FACEBOOK
- TODDLER FOUND FROZEN TO DEATH ON PORCH
- GET KRON4 NEWS ON YOUR AMAZON ALEXA DEVICE