MENDOCINO COUNTY, Calif. (KRON) — The Ultimate Spirits Challenge is the world’s most prestigious global spirits competition.
Of course, one of the world’s best distilleries is in the Bay Area.
KRON4’s Sanaz Tahernia spoke with Crispin Cain, president and senior distiller of Tamar Distillery in Redwood Valley.
You can find the full interview above.
Download the KRONon app for 24/7 news coverage.
Latest News Headlines:
- “No matter what planet you’re from” this monolith is illegal in Utah
- CAUGHT ON CAMERA: Man rescues puppy from jaws of alligator
- Former NFL star Marshawn Lynch hands out 200 Thanksgiving turkeys in Hawaii
- Are dining tents a safe way to eat out during the pandemic?
- Dow Jones trades above 30,000 points