ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (WFLA) – A missing 3-year-old boy was found by an officer in a pond a block away from his home and was pronounced dead in the hospital shortly after.
The St. Petersburg Police Department responded to a home at Lakewood Estates around 11:30 a.m. Sunday for the missing boy.
An officer found Malik Brown in a pond on Alcazar Way South around 11:40 a.m., about a block and a half away from his home.
The child was transported to the hospital but was later pronounced dead.
- Who won the Trump-Biden debate? 6 key moments from the final showdown
- Santa Clara County Reentry Resource Center kicks off Virtual Rise Up and Run 5K
- Facebook, Twitter CEOs ordered to testify by GOP senators
- Fire threatens structures along WB-580 in Oakland
- Appeals Court orders Uber, Lyft to classify drivers as employees