HUMBOLDT COUNTY (KRON) — A woman who was reported missing in Humbolt County, California was actually just on ‘The Bachelor,’ according to the North Coast Journal.
On Nov. 18, Rebekah Martinez, a 22-year-old contestant on ABC’s “The Bachelor” was reported missing by her mother who said her daughter had gone Humboldt County to work on a marijuana farm.
Earlier this week, the North Coast Journal ran a story, “The Humboldt 35: Why does Humboldt County have the highest rate of missing persons reports in the state?”
They shared on social media and asked readers if they recognized anyone.
A woman quickly replied and identified Martinez as a contestant on the current season of “The Bachelor.”
The newspaper contacted the Humboldt County Sheriff’s Office, which spoke with Martinez and promptly removed her from the missing person’s list.
On Friday, Martinez made light of the reports, tweeting “MOM. how many times do I have to tell you I don’t get cell service on The Bachelor??”
- ICE RAIDS 77 NORTHERN CALIFORNIA BUSINESSES
- POLICE: SUSPECT IN LA SCHOOL SHOOTING BELIEVED TO BE 12
- FLEEING CAR BREAK-IN SUSPECT HITS SF OFFICER WITH VEHICLE
- SFPD: DRUG DEALER HAD 223 BAGS OF HEROIN, METH, COCAINE
- 15-YEAR-OLD GIRL DIES OF FLU AFTER TESTING NEGATIVE
- GET KRON4 NEWS ON YOUR AMAZON ALEXA DEVICE