A man has been arrested in Georgia after a woman told sheriff’s deputies she hit her boyfriend with a sword after she found him molesting her 5-year-old daughter, officials say.
The Twiggs County Sheriff’s Office said officers were called about midnight March 14 about an unwanted person at a home.
According to an incident report, the woman walked in on her daughter being molested and she “cut him with a large metal sword.”
The child had apparently been touched and/or fondled by the mom’s boyfriend. It was also reported that the child was “burned with a cigarette on her private area.”
The 5-year-old was sent to a Macon hospital with her mother to be checked.
Twenty-five-year-old John Lawarren Williams of Twiggs County turned himself into Sheriff Darren Mitchum about 6 a.m. Friday.
Williams was treated for a minor cut and has been charged with aggravated child molestation and two counts of cruelty to children.
It was not known if he has an attorney.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- WOMAN ACCUSES CAL FOOTBALL STAFF, PLAYERS OF SEXUAL HARASSMENT
- EAST BAY FAMILY LOOKING FOR ANSWERS AFTER DEADLY HWY 4 SHOOTING
- DAY IN THE LIFE ON BART: VIDEO SHOWS MAN SHAVING HEAD
- GOV NEWSOM WANTS TO CHARGE YOU $10/MONTH TO CLEAN TAINTED WATER
- HOW TO FIND YOUR OWN ‘FLORIDA MAN’ STORY