School officials at a high school in San Ramon said Friday that more graffiti was found on campus.
The words, “May 9th,” and the use of a racial slur were found near the football field at California High School.
Authorities say there was no threat made in this incident, unlike the graffiti that was found in the World Language bathroom on Wednesday that read, “Cal will be shot up 5/9. Final warning.’
Administrators have notified law enforcement about the incident and there has been an increase in police presence around the campus.
“Students who make threatening remarks or cause damage will face serious consequences,” said School President Chris George in a statement sent to staff and parents. “We will be also working with our community to stand up against racism and support our ongoing efforts at providing an environment in which all students feel included and welcome.”
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- NOTORIOUS CA KILLER ACCUSED OF BEHEADING, TORTURING CELLMATE
- U.S. OFFICIALS: ARMY VET’S PLAN TO BOMB NAZI RALLY IN SOCAL FOILED
- BUS DRIVER WHO PLEADED GUILTY TO RAPE OF GIRL GETS NO JAIL TIME
- VIDEO: KILLER WHALES ATTACK GRAY WHALE CALF IN MONTEREY BAY
- WATCH: GIRL HIDES TO AVOID CAR FOLLOWING HER IN VACAVILLE