Skies are clearing out today with plenty of sunshine for your Thursday.
Temperatures will be just a touch cooler in the mid to upper 50’s, while tomorrow again will be dry.
So enjoy the sunny, dry couple days ahead, because more rain is in store for the weekend!
The return of showers comes Friday night into Saturday as rain pushes back into the forecast leading into Sunday.
Monday will be dry, but it’s looking like the possibility of an “Atmospheric River Part 3” starting on Tuesday is high.
Make sure to follow KRON4 for the latest weather updates.
- RUSSIAN RIVER FLOODS 2K HOMES, BUSINESSES IN SONOMA COUNTY
- BAY AREA RESIDENTS DITCHING HIGH COST OF LIVING, MOVING AWAY
- PARENT WARNING: ‘MOMO CHALLENGE’ TARGETING KIDS ONLINE
- 2 ARRESTED IN BUFFET BRAWL OVER CRAB LEGS
- MAN ARRESTED FOR RAPING GIRL IN HALF MOON BAY