Get ready for more rain!
Two storm systems are headed toward the Bay Area, making for yet another Atmospheric River.
But good news — although the rain will be heavy at times, the risk of flooding from these two systems will be much less than last week.
The first storm system — a warmer one — will directly impact the central coast, with most of the Bay Area only seeing some minor precipitation to start Tuesday.
The second storm system will arrive later Tuesday and will impact the Bay with its heaviest rain from Tuesday night into Wednesday morning.
About 0.5 to 1″ of rain is expected for most urban areas during this time, with 1-2″ of rainfall for the hills and mountains.
At this time the South Bay is looking to get hit the hardest this time around.
- OAKLAND TEACHERS VOTE TO APPROVE CONTRACT WITH DISTRICT
- SHERIFF: 2 YOUNG CALIFORNIA SISTERS FOUND ALIVE
- 5-YEAR-OLD BOY CALLS POLICE ON ‘MOMO CHALLENGE’
- FAMILY OF STEPHON CLARK SEEKING JUSTICE
- MAN SURVIVES 5 DAYS STUCK IN SNOW BY EATING TACO SAUCE PACKETS