SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — A motorcycle is down northbound on the Golden Gate Bridge on Thursday night, police said.
There is no word on the driver’s injuries.
There were major traffic delays on the bridge.
The left lanes were blocked, and drivers were asked to use alternate routes.
But all lanes reopened at around 7 p.m.
Here is the full statement from authorities:
ATTN: Report of collision on the midspan of the @GGBridge, the 28, 29, 30, & 43 may see delays due to increased traffic in the surrounding area.
– SFMTA (@sfmta_muni) February 16, 2018
- POLICE: FLORIDA GUNMAN CONFESSED TO HIGH SCHOOL SHOOTING
- SOURCES: SUSPECT ACCUSED IN DEADLY STABBING HAD DISTURBING PAST
- HERO COACH, FUTURE COLLEGE SWIMMER AMONG FLORIDA VICTIMS
- ‘ROUND 2 OF FLORIDA’ SNAPCHAT THREAT LEADS TO ARREST
- TEEN BRUTALLY STABBED, LEFT FOR DEAD NEAR LIVERMORE IDENTIFIED
- GET KRON4 NEWS ON YOUR AMAZON ALEXA DEVICE