Los Angeles police say a man found dead in the driver’s seat of a vehicle on a freeway onramp was the victim of a car-to-car shooting.
Officials say the victim was discovered with a gunshot wound early Wednesday along westbound Interstate 10 in the Boyle Heights neighborhood.
The victim was only described as a man in his 50s who was behind the wheel of a Toyota Corolla.
A motive for the shooting was unknown, and no suspect or vehicle description was available.
- YOUR LOCAL ELECTION HEADQUARTERS
- LIVE CALIFORNIA MIDTERM ELECTION RESULTS
- TIMELINE RELEASED IN DEADLY YOUNTVILLE VETERAN’S HOME SHOOTING
- IS PREGNANCY CONTAGIOUS? RESEARCHERS SAY YES
- $100K RAISED FOR CALIFORNIA TEACHER WHO PUNCHED STUDENT