PETALUMA, Calif. (KRON) — An elementary school music teacher is putting smiles on the faces of his neighbors in Petaluma during the coronavirus stay-at-home order.
Erin Farley shared a video of Chris Newton’s ‘shelter in place’ concert with KRON4.
In the video, Newton is playing his guitar and singing The Beatles’ song Here Comes The Sun.
His neighbors are seen in the video social distancing themselves by setting up chairs in their driveways and front yards.
Farley says his neighbors were delighted by his lawn concert.
Is your neighborhood doing something special (and safe) to get through the coronavirus stay-at-home order? Let us know!
- Where will the bodies go? Morgues plan as virus grows
- KRON4 Heroes: Los Gatos restaurant gives free meals to health care workers
- Gov. Newsom ‘not anticipating’ normal NFL games in the fall
- 1st confirmed COVID-19 case reported at Santa Rita Jail
- NBA, ESPN planning on televising H-O-R-S-E game with big-name players