NAPA, Calif. (KRON) — Napa’s annual music festival BottleRock has been rescheduled due to coronavirus outbreak, according to festival organizers.
The festival which takes place at the Napa Valley Expo was rescheduled for the weekend of Oct. 2 – 4, 2020.
Organizers said the headliners, which includes Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Stevie Nicks, and Dave Matthews Band, have agreed to the rescheduled dates.
All passes will be valid for the new dates.
Additional lineup updates will be announced soon, organizers said.
Latest on the coronavirus outbreak:
- Second stimulus checks: Major hurdles remain as election aid deadline nears
- Man arrested in SF Trump supporter assault
- Free COVID-19 testing at Union City BART station
- Two weeks away: These are the key dates heading to Election Day
- Justice Dept. to file landmark antitrust case against Google