Heads up parents of newborns or soon-to-be parents!
Walmart is hosting its “Baby Savings Day” event this weekend.
The event is geared toward new parents and everything from sippy cups and diaper bags to formula and baby clothes will be on sale.
Walmart locations nationwide will be participating in the event this Saturday from 10:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m.
This is reportedly the largest in-store baby event of the year with rollbacks in store and online.
There are multiple Walmart stores around the Bay Area participating in Baby Savings Day, including ones in Fairfield, Fremont, Pleasanton, Pittsburg, San Jose, San Leandro, and Vacaville.
- WB HWY 37 IN NOVATO REMAINS CLOSED AS CREWS WORK ON LEVEE
- CONCORD POLICE ARREST HOMICIDE SUSPECT WANTED IN NEVADA
- VIDEO: HIT-AND-RUN DRIVER SENDS 7-YEAR-OLD GIRL FLYING IN SANTA ROSA
- FIRE BREAKS OUT AT TESLA PLANT IN FREMONT
- SOURCES: NEW EVIDENCE SUGGESTS SMOLLETT ORCHESTRATED ATTACK