Take a peek inside your freezer!
A small quantity of Ben & Jerry’s ice cream is being recalled.
According to a release from the FDA, some pints of Chunky Monkey and some bulk containers of Coconut Seven Layer Bar are impacted.
These products might contain tree nuts that are not declared on the packages.
That could pose a potential threat to people with nut allergies.
The company says it has received no reports of illnesses associated with the recall.
Officials say the issue is resolved and shouldn’t happen again.
More information can be found at foodallergy.org.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- FIRST IMAGES INSIDE NOTRE DAME SHOW DAMAGE AFTER FIRE
- BAY AREA REACTS TO DEVASTATING FIRE AT NOTRE DAME
- NOOSE FOUND AT CHASE CENTER CONSTRUCTION SITE
- BICYCLIST SERIOUSLY INJURED IN BERKELEY HIT-AND-RUN
- VIDEO: OAKLAND PD CRACKING DOWN ON SIDESHOWS